Sears is closing another 20 stores as the ailing retailer tries to turn around its business. Real estate investment trust Seritage, which owns the 20 real estate properties, confirmed the closings— 18 Sears stores and two Kmart stores — in ...
- Supreme Court could reveal action on travel ban at any time
- Gaming regulators OK pari-mutuel betting on nontraditional events
- GOP health plan is really a rollback of Medicaid
- Drug shows promise against vision-robbing disease in seniors
- As travel industry awaits slowdown, travelers pack bags — for now
- SBA chief’s WWE experience prepared her for Washington
- Nevada takes measured steps forward on criminal justice reform
- Lobster in Las Vegas: After 23 years, the Palm keeps serving it up at the Forum Shops
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Golden Knights will continue to build roster with 3 picks in draft’s first round
- GOP health bill could slash Adelson’s tax bill by more than $40 million