Library Services & Reprint Permissions
Rebecca is the library services specialist for the Las Vegas Sun and Greenspun Media Group. In addition to archiving stories and images, conducting research and providing content, she handles licensing and reprint requests from the public and is the liaison between the newsroom and professional journalism organizations. Prior to joining the Sun in 1999 she was a legal librarian in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Chef's mantra: Never lose touch with your style
- Monday, April 23, 2018
- The locals favorite Bratalian reopened recently and returned focus to the traditional Italian dishes chef Carla Pellegrino loves.
- Honky tonk hairstylist excited to help 'decide the direction' of downtown Las Vegas
- Monday, April 9, 2018
- Salon owner Larry Reha opens up about the winding road he took to owning a successful business, talks about what sets Makeshift Union apart and explains why he is never offended when a client doesn't tip.
- Commercial real estate attorney: Without litigators, negotiations are vulnerable
- Monday, April 2, 2018
- The of counsel for commercial real estate at Bailey Kennedy talks about the influx of large, national companies in Clark County and ways tenants can maximize the value of their rental agreements.
- MGM executive's philosophy: 'Work hard, play hard'
- Monday, March 26, 2018
- The corporate director of entertainment brand strategy at MGM Resorts International talks about homeless in Southern Nevada, personal feelings in business and the gratification of seeing her creations dot the landscape of Las Vegas.
- For dentist, 'Vegas is home, and home is family'
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- For husband and wife R.J. Guideng and Audrey Nghiem, marrying traditional values with modern technology gives their dental practice a familial quality they depend on for success.
- Entrepreneur: 'The same things that make what I am doing scary are the things that make it special'
- Monday, March 12, 2018
- Natalia Harris spent 12 years in marketing for the nightlife industry — event planning, event production, artist relations and more. So she knows what people who want to be seen want to look like.
- College professor delights in empowering students
- Monday, March 5, 2018
- The founder, president and executive director of the Cultural Diversity Foundation talks about the organization's upcoming wine tasting fundraiser, provides tips for novice wine shoppers and shares a moving success story of her organization's scholarship program.
- New concept in real estate can serve homeowners' wanderlust
- Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
- Opendoor’s founder and CEO, Eric Wu, bought his first house at 19 and was instantly hooked. He bought 20 homes within the next three years and went on to start two real estate technology companies. After selling ...
- Power broker: 'Each of us has a profound effect on everyone we interact with every day'
- Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- The former CEO of NV Energy talks about the success of the Smith Center for the Performing Arts, diversifying Southern Nevada's economy and the legacy each person has the opportunity to leave.
- PBS content director enjoys 'contributing to national conversations'
- Monday, Feb. 12, 2018
- The content director at Vegas PBS talks about events planned for the network's 50th anniversary, changes coming in programming, and her life as a construction worker.
- The Palms, popular among playboys and performers, celebrates 10 years
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
- During its 10 years of existence, the Palms has managed to pull off a most unlikely stunt -- becoming a Hollywood hangout and a locals favorite. Hipsters ...