Library Services & Reprint Permissions
Rebecca is the library services specialist for the Las Vegas Sun and Greenspun Media Group. In addition to archiving stories and images, conducting research and providing content, she handles licensing and reprint requests from the public and is the liaison between the newsroom and professional journalism organizations. Prior to joining the Sun in 1999 she was a legal librarian in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Developer's goal is to create community within a community
- Monday, April 22, 2019
- Tim Deters, owner and president of TRU Development, aims high. In 20 years, he has developed nearly 7,000 multifamily units in the Southwest and has launched his most ambitious project yet with Kaktuslife, which “we predict ... will changed apartment living in Clark County,” he says.
- Bank executive passionate about paying it forward
- Monday, April 15, 2019
- James Rensvold is executive vice president and private banking director at Nevada State Bank, which this year is celebrating its 60th anniversary.
- Renowned hair stylist values daily grind on journey to success
- Monday, April 8, 2019
- Even a jock can be a hairstylist. During his junior year in high school, sports fanatic Michael Boychuck saw the movie “Shampoo,” and it changed his life. The three-sport athlete “just went for it and started my hair journey,” he said.
- Las Vegas Valley housing honcho: Solutions start with community
- Monday, April 1, 2019
- The co-founder and managing director of the Calida Group shares a story about his first job in construction, talks about the value of building friendships in business and discusses upcoming projects in the Elysian Living family of communities.
- App developer makes all day happy hour in Las Vegas
- Monday, March 25, 2019
- Jess Horan is a Boston University alumna with seven years of corporate experience in sales, account management, media planning and ad operations — and a self-confessed “martini gal,” extra dirty, vodka, no vermouth and a blue cheese olive. Those interests and influences guided her to ...
- Dog hotel proprietor aims 'to give a Ritz Carlton feel to the pet community'
- Monday, March 18, 2019
- Pawsh Palace, a cage-free dog hotel, opened in Las Vegas last year. Owner Lisa Imbesi’s goal was to make it a one-stop shop for a dog’s needs.
- Sweat-proof T-shirt maker embraces Las Vegas: 'The middle-class dream is still a reality here'
- Monday, March 11, 2019
- Billy Thompson, an admitted sufferer of axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweat), is out to change people's lives. He partnered with Randy Choi to create and manufacture an undershirt that will restore confidence in people who wear it.
- Doctor grateful for gains made in for-profit health care, but looks forward to adding not-for-profit elements
- Monday, March 4, 2019
- Dr. Michael Ciccolo, director of congenital cardiovascular surgery at Children’s Heart Center Nevada, has spent 19 years working to replicate the environment of care in Nevada that he enjoyed in Los Angeles, and with the opening of a 14-bed pediatric intensive care unit at Sunrise Hospital, he can proudly declare that mission accomplished.
- Cruelty-free doesn't have to be inconvenient
- Monday, Feb. 11, 2019
- The ubiquity of meat can make it difficult to adopt a vegan diet. Diana Edelman wants to change that.
- Professional organizer focuses on the good
- Monday, Jan. 28, 2019
- Brenda Prinzavalli, the founder of Balanced Organizing Solutions, talks about the services she offers clients and shares three simple tips that anyone can implement to start organizing their lives.
- The Palms, popular among playboys and performers, celebrates 10 years
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
- During its 10 years of existence, the Palms has managed to pull off a most unlikely stunt -- becoming a Hollywood hangout and a locals favorite. Hipsters ...